Being one of the oldest and most famous wineries in the subregion of Borba, the Adega de Borba complies with all the legal and statutory requests and also the clients’ requirements aiming for a continuous improvement of the Quality and Food Security Management Policy according to the NP EN ISO 9001:2008 and the NP EN ISO 22000:2005 directives striving to:
- Perform the quality management as a dynamic, evolutionary and permanent process;
- Assure the food security of all its products through the implementation of the HACCP system;
- Satisfy the needs and expectations of its clients as this is its main concern, working according to the implemented Quality Management System and the applicable law, always trying to answer rapidly and efficiently to any requests;
- Aim for diversification and image of its products and packaging through technological research and perseverance of its employees;
- Train and inform its employees in order to promote the constant update of their knowledge and self-development;
- Make available the appropriate premises and a pleasant working environment according to the hygiene and food security standards, the characteristics of the products and the production capacity.